Food Quotes

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." ~Julia Child


Luv2Cook

I am a single mother of two beautiful children Ben and Sophia. Together the three of us are setting out to explore all things culinary. We are planning on sharing all of our experiences such as creating a new recipe, making sweet treats, finding interesting places to eat, and whatever else we decide to share. The most important thing is to get them involved in the whole process so that they wont be so picky and hopefully gain an appreciation for ingredients.

Monday, June 6, 2011

My Pantry

I decided that I have too much stuff in my pantry and need to use it up before I buy more. I have a habit of having two or more of everything and I have at least once already since I have been in this house had to go and throw out food that was past its expiration date. Also I will be out of town for a while and would like to have as little as possible in it before I leave and can restock when I get back. It should cut down on my food costs until I leave. It will be a fun challenge to come up with meals by going in my pantry and figuring out what to make each day. I like challenges and this will be something that the kids can help me with!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Waste not, want not..... : )