Food Quotes

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." ~Julia Child


Luv2Cook

I am a single mother of two beautiful children Ben and Sophia. Together the three of us are setting out to explore all things culinary. We are planning on sharing all of our experiences such as creating a new recipe, making sweet treats, finding interesting places to eat, and whatever else we decide to share. The most important thing is to get them involved in the whole process so that they wont be so picky and hopefully gain an appreciation for ingredients.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Chicken Bacon Quesadillas with Honey Mustard Sauce


This was a twist on a dish I make quite often for the kids, chicken with bacon and honey mustard topped with cheddar cheese. You can't go wrong with any of those ingredients when it comes to kids. Well Ben loves quesadilla's usually just with plain cheese, he asked for me to make him one and i asked him if I could add some chicken. He said no, and so I asked if I could add bacon too and he could dip in honey mustard. He said yes to my suggestion and I happen to have leftover chicken breasts and bacon already cooked in the frig. I always have tortillas and shredded cheese on hand. I made a quick homemade honey mustard dipping sauce. So this took all of about 5 minutes to prepare and cook. So easy! I made one huge one and cut into wedges and the three of us ate it for dinner. We had ice cream for dessert our two new fav's are cookies and cream chocolate and waffle cone by Breyers. They have like 10 new blast flavor's that all look awesome and the kids intend to try them all. I wont complain about being a taste tester,lol.

No comments: