Food Quotes

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." ~Julia Child


Luv2Cook

I am a single mother of two beautiful children Ben and Sophia. Together the three of us are setting out to explore all things culinary. We are planning on sharing all of our experiences such as creating a new recipe, making sweet treats, finding interesting places to eat, and whatever else we decide to share. The most important thing is to get them involved in the whole process so that they wont be so picky and hopefully gain an appreciation for ingredients.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Addiction

The beginning of a new obession.......
Good Quality Dark Chocolate
Filled Jar with PB

Favorite PB mixed with Dark Chocolate
Homemade Label~ Dark Chocolate & PB Addiction
I was in the mood for some chocolate peanut butter and usually I have a jar of nutella in the pantry but didnt today. I had some dark chocolate that I was trying to use up before I left and a lot of peanut butter I bought on sale the other day. So I melted the chocolate and mixed it in with the peanut butter using a 2:1 ratio. It tastes just like a reese's peanut butter cup! I made a jar for my sister and one for me. Once I finish up my peanut butter in my pantry I am going to try to make my own peanut butter and am going to try mixing and matching different ingredients. Oh the possibilities! This is going to be a fun project and I am sure my family and friends won't mind jars of flavored peanut butter, lol.

1 comment:

Adam and Linda said...

Can't wait to try it! I don't think it's gonna last long!! :)