Food Quotes

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." ~Julia Child


Luv2Cook

I am a single mother of two beautiful children Ben and Sophia. Together the three of us are setting out to explore all things culinary. We are planning on sharing all of our experiences such as creating a new recipe, making sweet treats, finding interesting places to eat, and whatever else we decide to share. The most important thing is to get them involved in the whole process so that they wont be so picky and hopefully gain an appreciation for ingredients.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Hi Everyone

This is my first post and I am so excited!!!!! I am starting this blog as a means to explore my culinary curiousities and share what I love most and that is creating and feeding my loved ones. So for those who are interested in following me on my enthusuastic journey of all things food I welcome you to post and leave your comments, recipes or whatever you choose to share with us. I hope everyone can find use from this whether it be a new recipe to try, to ease the fear of cooking or trying something new, and also other food websites and blogs I find useful and interesting that you might like as well. So thanks for taking a look and please come back!

2 comments:

Adam and Linda said...

I'm so excited for you sis! You are so talented! Love you! :)

Janet said...

Thanks little sis, love you too!