Food Quotes

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." ~Julia Child


Luv2Cook

I am a single mother of two beautiful children Ben and Sophia. Together the three of us are setting out to explore all things culinary. We are planning on sharing all of our experiences such as creating a new recipe, making sweet treats, finding interesting places to eat, and whatever else we decide to share. The most important thing is to get them involved in the whole process so that they wont be so picky and hopefully gain an appreciation for ingredients.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pizza Bites


Ingredients

My lil man helping roll out the dough

Assembly

Form a Ball
Pizza Bites

Place on Baking Sheet sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese


Perfect size for my Doodle Bugs

Ben and I decided to make stuffed Pizza Bites for dinner. So easy, just need to have your favorite sauce and toppings. We used store bought pizza dough, a jar of marinara, cheese, pepperoni and bacon(Ben's favorite). He helped me assemble these cute little balls and we had some dough leftover to make dessert. I baked the dough into little squares and had some leftover frosting from the cupcakes that I spread on the baked crust then we topped with peanut butter chips. He enjoyed it. If you are wondering where my phia is at she took a late nap and was being cranky. She did come and eat when she saw that there was chocolate pizza for dessert, lol.

No comments: