Food Quotes

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." ~Julia Child


Luv2Cook

I am a single mother of two beautiful children Ben and Sophia. Together the three of us are setting out to explore all things culinary. We are planning on sharing all of our experiences such as creating a new recipe, making sweet treats, finding interesting places to eat, and whatever else we decide to share. The most important thing is to get them involved in the whole process so that they wont be so picky and hopefully gain an appreciation for ingredients.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Korean Taco's

Bulgogi with sauteed Mushrooms,
Peppers and Onions 

Here's the Fusion, of Korean and Mexican

Then adding Kimchi to the taco
This is a Popular dish in big cities, where Chef's want to try different
dishes and combine different Ethnicities
Serve with Rice
I have been gone for the past few weeks so my sis has been helping me with my posting. So she has been making recipes and sending so now I have time some time to post. My mom would be so happy to see that we fused one of the tradional dishes, Bulgogi she has made for us growing up with one of our favorite foods taco's. They have food trucks in big cities that specialize in different Korean Taco's. Yum! Thanks sis!

No comments: