Food Quotes

"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." ~Julia Child


Luv2Cook

I am a single mother of two beautiful children Ben and Sophia. Together the three of us are setting out to explore all things culinary. We are planning on sharing all of our experiences such as creating a new recipe, making sweet treats, finding interesting places to eat, and whatever else we decide to share. The most important thing is to get them involved in the whole process so that they wont be so picky and hopefully gain an appreciation for ingredients.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bakery in Germany

Cake Donut with Vanilla Frosting and Candy Sprinkles


Turkey Sandwich with tons of veggie's German Mustard
on a Home madeWhole Grain Roll

We had an overnight stop in Germany, last night we ate at a fantastic German Restaurant called Fat Emma's. I had JagerSchniztel and Spatezle it was sooooo good. The portion's were huge I will post pictures when I get it from one of the guy's I am traveling with. This morning before our flight we stopped in at a German Bakery to get coffee and breakfast.  YOu could smell all the fresh baked goodies from a mile away. And walking in and seeing the displays of pastries, one could harldy decide. I got a donut and a turkey sandwich for the plane ride. I drank a carmel macchiatto so much better then in the states. I wish I could have stayed longer! I want to come back for sure just for all the yummy food!

No comments: